We are still waiting...
I heard from Megan that the dossier was submitted and that Galina was checking regularly with them on travel dates but nothing yet. Then Rob emailed me last week and said they would try to get some update but still nothing....
As my meeting in Taipei nears in September (etd, Sept 10), I'm getting more nervous that the travel will clash, but we are ever patiently waiting.
Today there is news of Russia attacking Georgia in Ossetia- this seems to not affect other regions (yet). I've emailed Megan and Rob to see if this will affect adoption over there and the safety of the kids, as well as travel to St Petersburg and/or Moscow. Hoping and praying the clashes do not escalate...
I'll update with anything new.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)